Your privacy is important to McCaslin Mountain. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that McCaslin Mountain collects, and the ways in which McCaslin Mountain uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
McCaslin Mountain may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to McCaslin Mountain
Using personal information
McCaslin Mountain may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where McCaslin Mountain discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, McCaslin Mountain may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
McCaslin Mountain will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. McCaslin Mountain is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact McCaslin Mountain
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.